Research programme: tuberculosis therapies - GPC BiotechAlternative Names: AX 20017; TBT1 tuberculosis series - GPC Biotech; TBT3 tuberculosis series - GPC Biotech
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator GPC Biotech AG
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase G inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2005 The tuberculosis programme is available for licensing (http://www.gpc-biotech.com)
- 02 Mar 2005 Axxima Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into GPC Biotech AG
- 12 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)