Research programme: tissue protective cytokines - Warren PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: TCP-1; TCP-2; WP 101
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Warren Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cytokines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders; Eye disorders; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 21 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)