Research programme: c-Met inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: 448101; PF 425644; PHA-665752; SU-MI-2; SU11274
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Pyridazines; Quinolines; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Kidney disorders
- 03 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 21 Aug 2008 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from preclinical trials in Cancer presented at the 236th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS-2008)