Research programme: aurora kinase inhibitors - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: Compound 677; ZM 447439
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Quinazolines
- Mechanism of Action Aurora kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Haematological malignancies in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2006 Data presented at the 47th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 07 Jul 2004 Data presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section