Research programme: cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors - RocheAlternative Names: CDK inhibitors research programme - Roche; Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitors research programme - Roche; Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors research programme - Roche; RO 0505124; RO 0506220
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 20 May 2005 Data presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,
- 22 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)