MubritinibAlternative Names: TAK-165
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in Japan (PO)
- 06 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 25 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials for Solid tumours in USA (PO)