CMI X-11SAlternative Names: CMI CSX-1A; CMI X-11A; DCA I.V.
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Alberta
- Developer Valens Pharma
- Class Acetates; Adjunct therapies; Cardiovascular therapies; Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Mechanism of Action Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2008 qc
- 05 Aug 2008 Suspended - Phase-II for Reperfusion injury in Canada (IV)
- 28 Jul 2008 Valens Pharma completes phase II trial in reperfusion injury in Canada (IV)