CMI X-11SAlternative Names: CMI CSX-1A; CMI X-11A; DCA I.V.
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2008
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator University of Alberta
- Developer Valens Pharma
- Class Acetates; Adjunct therapies; Cardiovascular therapies; Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Mechanism of Action Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2008 qc
- 05 Aug 2008 Suspended - Phase-II for Reperfusion injury in Canada (IV)
- 28 Jul 2008 Valens Pharma completes phase II trial in reperfusion injury in Canada (IV)