Research programme: prokineticin signaling modulators - KinexinAlternative Names: Prokineticin receptor modulators
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kinexis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in CNS-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in USA
- 31 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)