Research programme: ion channel modulators - Neurion Pharmaceuticals/Eli Lilly
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Neurion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)