Research programme: heat shock protein cancer vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: heat shock protein cancer vaccine research programme - GlaxoSmithKline; hsp110-gp100 vaccine
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)