Research programme: triplex forming oligonucleotide-tomaymycin conjugate - NanogenAlternative Names: TFO-PBD conjugate; TFO-tomaymycin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Nanogen
- Class Drug conjugates; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2009 Nanogen completes sale of substantially all of its assets and its subsidiaries, Epoch BioSciences and Nanotronics, to Financiere Elitech and DxCon
- 29 Dec 2004 Epoch Biosciences has been acquired and merged into Nanogen
- 24 Jul 2003 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)