Streptococcal B vaccine - Ligocyte/NIHAlternative Names: MC-L21
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 25 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in USA (PO)