Research programme: retinoic acid receptor gamma agonists - Locus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: RARγ agonists; RARγ agonists research programme - Locus Pharmaceuticals; Retinoic acid receptor gamma research programme - Locus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Locus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cervical cancer; Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2003 Preclinical development for Cervical cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2003 Preclinical development for Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)