Research programme: non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - TibotecAlternative Names: NNRTI research programme - Tibotec; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors research programme - Tibotec
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Tibotec BVBA
- Class Pyridones
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Mar 2005 Data presented at the 12th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI-2005) have been added to the Viral infections pharmacodynamics and antimicrobial section
- 29 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in Belgium (unspecified route)