Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lynkeus BioTech
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Uveitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Uveitis in Germany
- 01 Aug 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Uveitis in Germany (unspecified route)