Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Centocor/MorphoSys
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Centocor; MorphoSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2005 MorphoSys and Centocor have extended their agreement until the end of 2007
- 26 Aug 2004 Centocor has extended its licence to the MorphoSys antibodies
- 15 Apr 2004 MorphoSys has achieved a fourth milestone in its cooperation with Centocor