Research programme: serotonin 1F receptor agonists - Eli Lilly/LundbeckAlternative Names: LY 418094
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Lundbeck Research USA
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1F receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Migraine in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Migraine in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2003 Synaptic Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Lundbeck A/S