Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Schering-Plough/AmgenAlternative Names: Anticancer therapeutics research programme - Schering-Plough/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Schering-Plough
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 22 Feb 2005 NeoGenesis has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough