Research programme: inflammation therapy - Amgen/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Schering-Plough
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2005 NeoGenesis has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough
- 06 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)