Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - MorphochemAlternative Names: MCM-09; MCM-16; MCM-17; Orally available antithrombotics - Morphochem
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Morphochem AG
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis; Cancer metastases; Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Venous thrombosis in Germany (PO)
- 28 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Venous thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 28 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer metastases in Germany (unspecified route)