Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Carboxypeptidase U inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2003 EF 6265 is available for licensing [www.meiji.co.jp]
- 06 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)