Research programme: CSP inhibitors - ArQuleAlternative Names: 650 series; ARQ-650RP
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator ArQule
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 14 Dec 2005 ArQule has filed an IND with the US FDA for Cancer
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)