Research programme: anti-TrkA monoclonal antibodies - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Lay Line Genomics
- Developer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action TrkA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2014 A lead candidate from this programme has entered clinical development
- 04 Feb 2013 Preclinical trials in Pain in Switzerland (Parenteral)
- 25 May 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Italy