Research programme: alpha 2 beta 1 integrin antagonists - Acorda Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha2beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2008 Biotie Therapies receives grant from Tekes for α2β1 integrin antagonist development in thrombosis
- 01 Nov 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)