Research programme: p53 upregulated modulator of apoptosis stimulants - ArQuleAlternative Names: ARQ-850RP; Research programme: PUMA stimulants - ArQule
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator ArQule
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Tumour suppressor protein p53 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2003 Cyclis Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by, and merged into, ArQule