Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Rottapharm
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux in Italy (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Gastric ulcer in Italy (unspecified route)