Research programme: anti-ganglioside GD2 monoclonal antibodies - BioWaAlternative Names: BIW-8137; KM-8138; POTELLIGENT-GD2
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioWa
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2004 Anti-ganglioside GD-2 monoclonal antibody is available for licensing in Europe, North America and South America (http://www.biowa.com)
- 11 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)