Research programme: non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - Medivir ABAlternative Names: MIV-170; NNRTI research programme - Medivir AB; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors research programme - Medivir AB
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medivir AB
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2007 Bristol-Myers Squibb terminates its licence for MIV 170
- 13 Sep 2006 MIV 170 has been licensed to Bristol-Myers Squibb worldwide for the treatment of HIV-1 infections in adult patients
- 28 Dec 2005 This programme is still in active development