Research programme: anti-FLT-1 monoclonal antibody - BioWaAlternative Names: BIW 8556; FLT-1 monoclonal antibody; KM 2550
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator BioWa
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 17 May 2005 This compound is still in active development - (BioSquare-2005)
- 03 Mar 2004 Anti-FLT-1 monoclonal antibody is available for licensing in Europe, North America and South America (http://www.biowa.com)