Cirrhosis gene therapy - Bioenvision
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bioenvision
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cirrhosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cirrhosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Jun 2006 Suspended - Phase-I for Cirrhosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 11 Aug 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cirrhosis in USA (Parenteral)