Vaccinia immune globulin - DynPort Vaccine CompanyAlternative Names: VIGIV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2006
At a glance
- Originator DynPort Vaccine Company LLC
- Developer DynPort Vaccine Company
- Class Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Smallpox
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Launched for Smallpox in USA (IV)
- 22 Feb 2005 Drug "Vaccinia immune globulin - DynPort Vaccine Company" has received Orphan Drug Status for Indication "Smallpox" in USA.
- 18 Feb 2005 Registered for Smallpox in USA (IV)