SLV 332Alternative Names: Neurokinin 2 antagonist - Solvay; NK-2 antagonist - Solvay; SLV-332
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ArQule
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in Europe (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2006 Data presented at the 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting (232nd-ASC-2006) have been added to the Digestive System Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 01 Sep 2005 SLV 332 is still in active development - BIO-2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005)