Bovine haemoglobin-ATP-adenosine-GSH conjugate - HemoBioTechAlternative Names: HemoTech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Haemoglobins
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypovolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hypovolaemia in Africa (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypovolaemia in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Hypovolaemia in USA (unspecified route)