Research programme: antibacterials - NAEJAAlternative Names: Microsphaeropsin B
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator NAEJA Pharmaceutical; National Research Council Canada
- Developer Chirologix Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Canada (unspecified route)