ETI 210Alternative Names: ETI-210
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Elusys Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement activation stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2005 Data presented at the BIO 2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005) have been added to the adverse events and Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 09 May 2005 EluSys Therapeutics has completed preclinical studies in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- 06 Jul 2004 Data presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section