Research programme: Alzheimer's disease immunotherapy - Prana BiotechnologyAlternative Names: 4E10
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Prana Biotechnology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 24 Jun 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 24 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development