Research programme: biodefence antibodies - DiversaAlternative Names: Biodefense antibodies - Diversa
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Diversa
- Class Antibodies; Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anthrax; Yersinia infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Yersinia-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anthrax in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Yersinia infections in USA (Parenteral)