Cancer gene therapy - Cell Genesys/LICRAlternative Names: Angiogenesis inhibibitor gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2006 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Aug 2003 unspecified for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)