Research programme: dendritic cell vaccine - NEMODAlternative Names: NemodDC
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator NEMOD Biotherapeutics [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2004 NemodDC™ is available for co-development and licensing (http://www.nemod.com)
- 15 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)