Research programme: breast cancer vaccine - NEMODAlternative Names: PankoPep
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator NEMOD Biotherapeutics [CEASED]
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer prevention in Germany (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2004 PankoPep™ is available for licensing (http://www.nemod.com)
- 15 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer prevention in Germany (unspecified route)