Research programme: VCAM-1 inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: CP 609643; CP 619700; CP 664511
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Vascular cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2001 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)