Research programme: hepatitis C virus NS5A polymerase inhibitors - Genelabs
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS 5 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2009 Genelabs Technologies has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 07 May 2007 Development of this programme is ongoing