Cancer vaccine - Intercell AG
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Intercell
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Bladder cancer in Austria (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Malignant melanoma in Austria (unspecified route)