Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2003 Data presented at the 67th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 38th Annual Meeting Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP-2003) have been added to the Rheumatic Disease pharmacodynamics section
- 31 Oct 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (SC)
- 05 Jul 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (SC)