Research programme: PPAR modulators - Fournier Pharma
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 28 Jul 2005 Fournier-Pharma has been acquired by Solvay
- 20 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in France (unspecified route)