Oxothiazolidine carboxylate - Triage Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Saskatchewan
- Class Reducing agents; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Craniocerebral trauma; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-cord-injuries in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Craniocerebral-trauma in USA
- 20 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Head injuries in USA (unspecified route)