Oxybutynin - LabopharmAlternative Names: Oxybutynin once-daily - Labopharm
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Labopharm
- Class Antispasmodics; Carbocyclic acids; Mandelic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Canada (unspecified route)
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in Canada (unspecified route)