Research programme: anticancer antibody - Arana TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ART-101; SC 101
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Scancell
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Lewis Y antigen antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Arana Therapeutics has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cephalon
- 16 Mar 2009 Early research in Colorectal cancer in Australia (Parenteral)
- 09 May 2007 Peptech Ltd. has received a $A6.6 million grant from the Australian Government's Pharmaceuticals Partnerships Program