VAS 2381Alternative Names: VAS-2381
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator vasopharm BIOTECH
- Class Vasoprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cerebral ischaemia in Germany (unspecified route)