RI 273Alternative Names: mAb 2256; RI-273
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Rinat Neuroscience
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)